Accessibility Statement for Dovecot Health Centre
Dovecot Health Centre is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
NHS Informatics Merseyside takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Dovecot Health Centre:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Dovecot Health Centre is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Dovecot Health Centre. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on:
- Phone: 0151 295 9440
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: Dovecot Health Centre, Longreach Road, Liverpool L14 0NL
- Postal address: Dovecot Health Centre, Longreach Road, Liverpool L14 0NL
Accessibility of our Practice Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Dovecot Health Centre assessed the accessibility of our website by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
NHS Informatics Merseyside